Licking County Water and Wastewater offers the following methods to make bill paying more convenient.
- Automatic Payment through your checking account.
- Customers may pay by mail by writing a check or sending a money order to our department. Please use the return envelope enclosed with your monthly statement. Checks should be made payable to: Licking County Water & Wastewater
- We accept payment in our billing office during regular business hours
There is a night drop located at the front of our Billing Office at 4455 C Walnut Rd, Buckeyelake. The night drop box is opened every morning at 7:30am. Any payment made in the night drop after that time will be posted to the next day's business.Payments should be made in the Billing Office during the regular business hours of 7:30am to 4pm, Monday through Friday.
- Water disconnect notice payments must be received in the Billing Office by 4:00 pm by the 15th of the month. See also our Disconnect Procedures.
- Licking County Water and Wastewater is pleased to announce we now accept online payments through FORTE Payment Systems. There will be a fee for this service charged to the customer. You may make the payments by calling 1-877-690-3729; use jurisdiction code 4592. Or you may use the internet site (Here).
Please contact our Billing Office at 740-928-0302 should you have any questions.